Help finding childhood ghost story book!!?

I read it when I was younger, at least 12 or so years ago, it was probably published mid 80's early 90's, but I have no way to be sure. It was called something like "The Ghost of Christina G. Rosetti" or similar. It was NOT written by Christina G. Rosetti the poet, the little girl in the story was named after her because it was her mom's favorite poet. Her mother had died in a plane crash, and I thnk the little girl may have kept a locket that was her mothers but I might be confusing stories, she lived with her dad and brother. It was a childrens/pre-teens chapter book, not real long, along the lines of Betty Wren Wright or Mary Downing Hahn's books. Does anyone else know of this book, I've been looking for ages!

Favorite Answer

I don't know the book, but this one sounds right:

The very real ghost book of Christina Rose : from the not-so-private files of Ghost Hunters I.N.K./ James M. Deem.

# After their mother dies in a plane crash, ten-year-old Christina and her twin brother move with their father to a seemingly haunted house in a strange neighborhood.

Found it in the Cleveland Public Library catalog -- a great source, though a bit slow.

Twilight the BOOK! The movie was completely different than the book. What i liked most about the book is that it was a different kind of love and it was "dangerous", i guess you could say that. And its a good thing that it has many sequels. I've read them all and they are amazing!!! Seriously. I read each one in about a week or less because once you start reading theem, you cant put it down. Take my advice and read it. GL Hannah<3

Are you looking for a book but can't remember the title or author?

http://www.whatsthatbook.com/

http://forums.abebooks.com/abesleuthcom

Have you tried uncommonbooksonline.com you may have to request them to look for it. Hope it helps.

Source(s): Google