Any massage therapists out there?

I am a new massage therapist student and I am looking for any advice you have for passing the class and the "big" board test.

• Favorite Answer

Good Morning

Congradulations on to wanting to join the forces I've been a practitioner for 27 yrs so with that said a couple of questions for you.

1. Which state are you in?

2. Are you currently with ABMP or AMTA as a student?

3. What training have you learned yet?

Source(s): www.massagewellness.massagetherapy.com

Howdy and welcome to the best profession on the planet.

The course will be a breeze if you have been paying attention. The test , on the other hand, will require some studying and preparation. Get yourself one of the study guides recommended by AMTA and have a good time taking the nationals.

Source(s): Massage Therapist for over 30 years.
  • yunesa

Study way way before the exam. Practice sheets, dry-run exams and other review examination practices will help you get used to the exam. method. The best method is to at least have the confidence that you did your homework and you did the best you could, with what you have. God speed! Let us know if you did pass and never forget to pray

Just blag your self through the test !