Who is tired of hearing about this Serena interview BS?

Serena Williams. Interviewed after her loss to Henin at the US Open. Yes, she could have been more graceful with her answers. However, in all fairness to Serena, she had just gotten beat in a match that was disappointing to her and then she had to submit to an onslaught of interrogation type questions before she... show more Serena Williams. Interviewed after her loss to Henin at the US Open. Yes, she could have been more graceful with her answers. However, in all fairness to Serena, she had just gotten beat in a match that was disappointing to her and then she had to submit to an onslaught of interrogation type questions before she even got to shower and think it over. If you had just lost something that was ultra important to you, and you had no idea what happend other than she got beat - I saw the interview and thought she was just being honest and raw. Who cares if she was brash and upset...she's passionate about how she feels about her game. If she hadn't come to the interview session, she would have been torn up by the media anyways and fined. I think, under the circumstances, people should cut her some slack. She didn't lash out an anyone, she wanted to go into her little cave and think about what happend without answering ridiculous questions Am I the only one that can sympathize?
10 answers 10