Make your own picture frame?

Any martha stewart types out there who know how to make your own picture frame. Any wibsite or detail would be greatl Thanks. I have tried tape and it kinda sucks! I am willing to spend up to like 30 bucks.

• Xiomy
    Favorite Answer

You said it! Martha Stewart can tell you how to do it:

http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menu...

• Janet

I have three framed pictures of me with my husband and family visible from where I sit at the computer. So IMO it is not weird at all!

why dont u get some plain frames..then use colourful candies to decorate it..paste them on the frames with a glue gun..then use varnish to avoid ur frames from being surrounded by ants..or u could use clear nail polish

walmart or i dont know if they have em where you are but i go to ross dress for less or kohls they have pictures in the frames but i just take them out and put mine in. theyre cheap and they have some real nice ones. wood ones are not too hard to make if you have a miter saw.

In arts camp we made them with popsicle sticks? Try wood maybe...glue it together???