Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Where can i download full size movie photos?

My nephew is crazy about the resident evil movies and has asked me to do him a photo slideshow he can play. when i look on the net and download a photo it is always small or thumbnail size. i have paint shop pro 8 but i cannot resize to a clear quality of a larger photo to display anyone got any ideas thank you

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i get my movie (poster pics) by browsing a certain actors filmography at the "wikipedia" site // or "amazon.com" just right click the pic to save it to your folder of choice // then i use nero 7 ultra "nero cover design" to resize the pic to the size i want

there is a free software called "photgadget"

http://www.download3k.com/Install-Photo-Gadget.htm...

that is wonderfull for resizeing pics/// but if you start with too small an image it does not do well // the ideal size for a full screen pic is 1024x768 pixels /// i always save my pics to the size 400x360 pixels // with photogadget // then later if i want to add words, or edit (use) the photo in any way // i resize up to 1024x768 then, i use the xp paint application // or "nero cover design" here is an example: the pic for the movie "forbidden planet - 1956"

http://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Planet-Walter-Pidg...

if you start with images of this size (the movie pic "forbidden planet") you should have no problem making them the size you want. (nero // "nero cover design" application is a fantastic program for this) when you edit a photo with nero cover design, it allows you to stretch (by using the mouse) the pic to the size of the grid that you have selected (there are many grids you can select from) and when you print it out, it gives you little tiny lines at each corner of the pic to tell you where to draw your straight line to cut, in case the pic may have a border that blends in with the white of the paper (they have really done quite a good job engineering "nero cover design)

• Janet
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Definitely get a USB hard drive and copy your music and video files over to it. If nothing else, you will have a backup. Then, get a copy of a program called WinDirStat. When you run it, it will paint a picture of what's on your hard drive. You can then see what's taking up all the space. Other things: Clear your browser cache, delete your windows update files.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.