Americans can say/do whatever they want but Neocons/AEI/AIPAC decide US Mid-East policy. Is that it?

Update:

I am NOT a Democrat. Never was, never will be. I am an Independent, and I always vote for independent candidates. My view is that BOTH parties have been taken over by special interest groups such as AIPAC and AEI.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes that's it.

• WO LEE
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

AIPAC! Israel's AIPAC is what will drive US to the ruin, internally and externally...

Most likely they will "buy" the upcoming DEMS majority and the DEM prez and will pursue even further destructive International policy ..

Unless!

Unless America wakes up from a stupor that is causing its sons to die for NOTHING, and its Tax money be spent on rogue moronic international cs hat has nothing to do with poverty, health and education in this country where the priorities ought to be.

• 1 decade ago

You are misguilded to believe the AIPAC is not in control of the Democrats. They have spent $40 M up to 2004 with another $120M raised for 2008.

http://www.wrmea.com/archives/July_Aug_2004/040702...

• Pfo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, whoever is in power decides US foreign policy. For the time being, it is a bunch of Neocons and a house full of Democrats (mostly).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ROFLMAO

AIPAC is mostly democrat/liberals. If you had cared to look, the majority of Jews are democrats and liberals so I'd say that your (cough cough) question is not sound cause they would never go along with neo-con that easily.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes that is why we need a president who will ask congress properly for the authority for wars in the Mid-East.

That's why I'm voting for Ron Paul.

• 1 decade ago

Yes..thats it

now please....lets us get to work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.