Americans can say/do whatever they want but Neocons/AEI/AIPAC decide US Mid-East policy. Is that it?

I am NOT a Democrat. Never was, never will be. I am an Independent, and I always vote for independent candidates. My view is that BOTH parties have been taken over by special interest groups such as AIPAC and AEI.

Best Answer

Yes that's it.

• WO LEE

AIPAC! Israel's AIPAC is what will drive US to the ruin, internally and externally...

Most likely they will "buy" the upcoming DEMS majority and the DEM prez and will pursue even further destructive International policy ..

Unless!

Unless America wakes up from a stupor that is causing its sons to die for NOTHING, and its Tax money be spent on rogue moronic international cs hat has nothing to do with poverty, health and education in this country where the priorities ought to be.

You are misguilded to believe the AIPAC is not in control of the Democrats. They have spent $40 M up to 2004 with another $120M raised for 2008.

http://www.wrmea.com/archives/July_Aug_2004/040702...

• Pfo

No, whoever is in power decides US foreign policy. For the time being, it is a bunch of Neocons and a house full of Democrats (mostly).

ROFLMAO

AIPAC is mostly democrat/liberals. If you had cared to look, the majority of Jews are democrats and liberals so I'd say that your (cough cough) question is not sound cause they would never go along with neo-con that easily.

Yes that is why we need a president who will ask congress properly for the authority for wars in the Mid-East.

That's why I'm voting for Ron Paul.

Yes..thats it

now please....lets us get to work.