I thought this was "Religion and spirituality" Not. .?

Christian and spirituality. . .why are Christians condeming people of other religions on this page? First off, let me save you the trouble, by giving us a bad attitude about our religion, you are making us hate christians more and more. Second off, we respect your religion, why can't you respect ours? I... show more Christian and spirituality. . .why are Christians condeming people of other religions on this page? First off, let me save you the trouble, by giving us a bad attitude about our religion, you are making us hate christians more and more. Second off, we respect your religion, why can't you respect ours? I thought Christians were supposed to set an example of Christ! Well, you aren't winning me over, so I guess I'm goin to hell. Whatever.
Update: Birdsflies what makes you think my religion isn't true? This is exactly what I'm talking about!
Update 2: giving everyone thumbs down is not gonna help you get best answer, I chose best answers, so ya know. . lmao
Update 3: Don't get me wrong, I love everyone, it's just sometimes Christians can be a little overbearing. And you know what I'm talking about too.