Wads asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

I missed my fantasy hockey draft. Is my autopicked team good?

I got called in to work and missed my draft. Is the team that was autopicked for me any good or should I join another league?

Starters

C-Patrick Elias

C-Saku Koivu

LW-Thomas Vanek

LW-Jason Blake

RW-Jamie Langenbrunner

RW-Teemu Selanne (if he plays this year)

D-Sheldon Souray

D-Dion Phaneuf

D-Tomas Kaberle

D-Zdeno Chara

G-Mikka Kiprusoff

G-Cam Ward

Bench, shane doan, patrice bergeron, and cristobal huet

Hey Ronnie Gardocki, cant you read? I said i MISSED my fantasy draft. Also, i HAVE to have four D-men on my team. Horrible job out of you.

Favorite Answer

For an automated draft, those are good picks.

You might want to get rid of Souray, and find yourself a better +/- D-man, because in his career he has a horrible +/-.

You could also drop Bergeron and pick up a good PIM player.

Other than that, you should be good.

You have 3 pretty strong goalies. The offensive line could use some tweaking, and like i said, drop souray for a better +/- defenceman.

Not bad but start Bergeron over Koivu, Trade Huet and Doan if you can find a sucker, you never know which version of either guy will show up.

You definately need to get a top tier RW if Teemu doesn't play and he looks like he isn't.

I wouldn't hold onto Souray if he gets off to a hot start. He's notoriously injury prone and horrible +/-.

Hmm. I see plenty of points from your d but Souray and Chara were a combined -45 last year. You may need to work on that. Also unless someone in Buffalo steps up Vanek will find the going tough this year.

terrible. all around. kipper is all you have. D looks good but this is fantasy hockey - you dont need them. your best forward is vanek, and he lost almost al his support in the offseason. it will be easy for teams to focus on him, and it wont be too hard to shut him down.

blake - coming off career year, but his success wont last

elias - plays the NJ trap, 'nough said.

koivu - 70 pts if he has a great year

langenbrunner - i think you might be the first guy to draft him in his entire NHL career.

D - like i said, worthless. these guys wont put up big numbers. try to trade for better forwards.

Wads - I did see that you said you missed your draft, your team is horrible regardless. i didnt say YOU did anything wrong, just pointing out the weakness of your team.

Those 2 centers have a tendancy to disappoint year after year. They are hot and cold. If your league awards points for penalties Chara is good. Selanne probably won't play.

• papin

Galarraga is definitley a classification act. If that replaced into somebody like CC Sabathia, or exceptionally Carlos Zambrano, he could have thrown a in good condition to Joyce. different stylish adult adult males around baseball are Jeter, Pujols, and Chase Utley. an stylish guy on the Pirates is Andrew McCutchen. The classiest Pirate or arguably the classiest guy in baseball historic past is Roberto Clemente. He died attempting to help earthquake victims in Nicaragua. He replaced into the form of sophistication act, that they named an award after him, that's presented to the participant that ultimate exemplifies the pastime of baseball, sportsmanship, community involvement and individual's contribution to his group.

Do Not Drop Bergeron

Flames fan-though I am not high on Souray, dropping him is foolish. Lots of PP points, lots of PIM's and take away last year and he is +1 for his career.

As much as I crap on his game, he is still one of the better fantasy Dmen in the game. Getting rid of him is silly talk.

For an auto pick league

its pretty good

don't worry Selanne will play

a bit on the old side but overall a good team.