Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

whats The Worst Car Crash You Have Ever Been In?

Favorite Answer

November 3, 1996, Woodstock Ontario Canada. It was snowing visibility was 0. This car came up along side of my truck, lost traction, hit my trailer wheels, causing my trailer to slide sideways. It caught the lip of the road and pulled me and the truck down a 40 foot embankment with it.

It broke loose from the trailer (I did not know it) and the truck rolled 2 times coming to rest with the drivers side in the air. Since the road was so bad it had been closed down, 4 hours after the accident a road clearing crew found me.

I had a broken leg, fractured back (4 places) and a lot of bumps and bruises. The worst part was sitting there in the cold thinking that the car that hit my was now laying under 44,000 pounds of tomatoes. He was not. He did not stop, he was found the next day where his blood alcohol was still above the limit.

It was hard to drive in the snow after that, because no matter what, the truck always felt like it was sliding.

I've only been in one, and hopefully it'll be the only one. I was driving to work one morning, and I know it was about 5:45am. I drove 42 miles to work. I came up over a hill, and it's always hard to see on top of that hill until you're there. Well, as I topped it, there was a BIG elk in the middle of the road. I tried to swerve and miss it, no luck! I clipped the tail end, sent my car swerving wildly to the other side and it flipped. I hit my face on the drivers side door window and it shattered. I remember thinking "I'm not ready to die." I was upside down. Well, someone stopped and help was called. I don't know how long I lay there, but it felt like forever. I'm just glad I survived. After seeing that car, I know how lucky I was - the windshield was smashed, the hood gone, 2 doors tore off.

Rolled the car on it's side, came back down on the tires, ran into a culvert, busted windshield with my head, I actually didn't get hurt in the accident but I screwed up my ankle running across a stream when the cops were called, never got caught that night, went to pay the piper Monday morning though. Car totaled, oh well, live and learn.

I was pregnant with my daughter. It was on ice. I was the 3rd car of a 4 car pileup. The car was like $500 below being totaled. Took em 6 weeks to get it back to a normal car. Luckily tho we were both ok after a few weeks of recooperating. It was pretty scary. I still get panicked in the winter when its snowy or icy and I have to drive, and its been almost 11 years since the accident.

I was mad at my girlfriend, driving on wet roads with bad tires. Cat ran out in front of me and I did a couple of 360s and put my '64 Galaxie into a cinder block retaining wall. Totalled the car and had to get my face stitched up.

I was just in a car accident less than a month ago. Someone side swiped my car on the drivers side. I'm still recovering.

i was hit by a drunk driver in may and my car spun around facing oncoming traffic [thankfully i landed in a ditch kinda thing] it as at like 330 in the afternoon. i was ok and so was my brother, my car though, was totaled and the ladys car was pretty bad. but my beetle took that impact amazing. and i thank God nothing worse happened

• .

I was in a VW bug and we got in a head on collision with a Ford Explorer. It hurt like heck but some how I walked away.

• WDOUI

At 14 my Head went threw the windshield. Never been the same. I think I'm better Or at least wiser

i blacked out from low sugar FROM MY Diabetes and hit three cars. two people was minor hurt and i spent the night in the hospital ; ;. i lost my drivers license due to the wreck.i was only 27 when it happened.