Can I run Romex through PVC conduit underground?

Can I run Romex through PVC conduit underground? I am running power to a small shed 130" away from the house undergroung in PVC. I found that buying stranded wire is more expensive than solid romex at 10/2. I'm not pulling it through so that won't be an issue. I just want to know if there should be... show more Can I run Romex through PVC conduit underground?
I am running power to a small shed 130" away from the house undergroung in PVC. I found that buying stranded wire is more expensive than solid romex at 10/2. I'm not pulling it through so that won't be an issue.
I just want to know if there should be any problems with that or should I just use seperate stranded wire?
Update: I am planning on:
Get underground romex or run it through grey electrical pvc
Update 2: I am only going to run a 15 amp subpanel to supply power to two small flourecent fixtures and one outlet for a radio or just use something small. Can I use 12 gauage or should I just stick with 10.
Update 3: I know code is 18" below ground with a loactor ribbon above it. What about the wire and conduit, what does the code say for that?