WTF Happened to Nelly Furtado? C'mon Promiscuous?

I bought her first CD Whoa Nelly and I really really liked it because she was kinda earthy, comical, and classy all in one. Then all of a sudden she comes out with this horrid club banger Promiscuous, basically stating "hey s l u t t y boy, where are you? I'm a s l u t t y girl come get... show more I bought her first CD Whoa Nelly and I really really liked it because she was kinda earthy, comical, and classy all in one.

Then all of a sudden she comes out with this horrid club banger Promiscuous, basically stating "hey s l u t t y boy, where are you? I'm a s l u t t y girl come get me"

WTF?

Why do artists do sh** like this? And why is now, that she's released such a debased song that more young people like her more than ever?

Is being promiscuous something to revel in? Is it something to be proud of and actually look for in a mate-- promiscuity?
Update: That's not ALL I think about you racist pig. How sad that you've breeded and created a little you. Besides you probably tell your daughter to stay away from black guys because you're scared of your own race diminishing. Everyone knows that a mixed kid is never white, b/c you have recessive (aka WEAKER)... show more That's not ALL I think about you racist pig. How sad that you've breeded and created a little you. Besides you probably tell your daughter to stay away from black guys because you're scared of your own race diminishing. Everyone knows that a mixed kid is never white, b/c you have recessive (aka WEAKER) genes. Don't be scared white mama.
P.S. You brought the racist sh** out, not me.