Harriet Tubman.?

Member since: July 19, 2007 Total points: 237 (Level 1) Points earned this week: --% Best answer Katelyn S Homework help plz? I have to read a biography on a person of my choice. I wanted to do Andrea Bocelli but I couldn't find a book on him. So I did Harriet Tubman. And we have to bring in 5... show more Member since: July 19, 2007
Total points: 237 (Level 1)
Points earned this week:
--% Best answer

Katelyn
S Homework help plz?
I have to read a biography on a person of my choice. I wanted to do Andrea Bocelli but I couldn't find a book on him. So I did Harriet Tubman. And we have to bring in 5 objects that had to do with her life. Or could represent her in some way. I've read the book and I can't think of anything to bring! I've gotten one thing so far. A copy of the Emancipation Proclamation. So please give me some ideas of what to bring! Thank you so much for those who will help me!! :]]
Update: Btw. This is a book in a bag report.
So keep in mind that the objects have to be small enough to fit in a bag.