Moral majority not so Moral?

So republicans are out to teach Morals, Moral values, Family values etc. Yet, they seem to have a lot of issues of infidelity in their lives. How can they sit up there condemning people, and preaching Family Values...and cheat on their spouces? Heres a long list of republicans. This isnt to say Democrats dont... show more So republicans are out to teach Morals, Moral values, Family values etc. Yet, they seem to have a lot of issues of infidelity in their lives. How can they sit up there condemning people, and preaching Family Values...and cheat on their spouces? Heres a long list of republicans. This isnt to say Democrats dont cheat...they do, but they arent the ones who stand for Family Values and the Moral stand.

henry hyde
mike bowers
geroge bush was accused by linda tripp with a woman named jennifer <this would be bush SR>
and newt gingrich
bob dole
Bob dornan
john linder
even Reagan
William Cohen
Guy millner
Rush Limbaugh..cheated on 2 of his 3 wives..hes a great voice for the moral majority isnt he now..
Mitch skandalkis hired hookers
Michael Deaver hired hookers
John Warner
Bill Randall
Bill mcCartney
Dan Burton
Bob Barr
Strom Thurmond
Gilbert Davis
Bob Packwood
Kirk Fordice
Beverly Russel of the Christian Coalition, molested his stepdaughter
Marv albert
Update: dont forget did Guiliani with his assistant, and Larry Craig tried to with a dude in the mens room, and How bout Foley, or Haggard orDavid Vitter.

sounds like the moral majority...isnt so moral afterall.
Update 2: ah brian, but all republicans stand for Family Values...they are the Party of Family Values. Here, check out your party website at http://www.ontheissues.org/Republican_Party.htm and read up....it says it right there. Im not the one looking stupid.
Update 3: dino- ah yes. That is a great thing to live by, i agree with it. Well, ive never cheated, never will, so i am free to do so on this. Also, this thinking is backwords in some instances. It gives people the feeling that they can engage in things because others are already doing it, which is wrong. Also, it... show more dino- ah yes. That is a great thing to live by, i agree with it. Well, ive never cheated, never will, so i am free to do so on this.

Also, this thinking is backwords in some instances. It gives people the feeling that they can engage in things because others are already doing it, which is wrong.

Also, it doesnt quite apply, because Democrats arent the ones who preach family values, Republicans are. Dems point out things like this because Republicans are preaching something yet cant follow it themselves. The whold do as i say not as i do mentality. If Democrats were preaching the same thing, Family Values and Morality, then id be saying the same thing about them, and in fact, didnt i mention that dems have cheated? They have...shame on them...but the thing is...they dont go around condemning people for it and the whole family values crap, thus the saying does not apply as you are trying to use it.
14 answers 14