Name your 10 ultimate icons of all time.?

I dont know why i was thinking about it, but anyway I just was. I wondered who would I put in the top 10 most iconic or most famous people of past or present throughout the whole world, men or women who have been well kown for something not just in one or two country's but all over the world, even in the... show more I dont know why i was thinking about it, but anyway I just was. I wondered who would I put in the top 10 most iconic or most famous people of past or present throughout the whole world, men or women who have been well kown for something not just in one or two country's but all over the world, even in the smallest nether-regions of the planet. A list of people who really where famous and iconic. In no order here is who I thought of, and I proberbly missed a few out. If you showed a picture of the person to a person anywhere on earth there would be a very good chance that most of the people you show it to would know the name of this famous icon.

Jesus
William Shakesphere
Muhamed Ali
John Lennon
Marylin Monroe
Bruce Lee
George W Bush
Princess Diana
Mother Teresa
Mona Lisa

Now your turn to tell me who I missed out, im interested in who should be in the 10 most iconic people of all time.