rukkus31 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Jamal Lewis/D Williams/McGahee/M Barber Trade for Ahman Green?

Would you trade any of the above 4 for Ahman Green?

Jamal Lewis

DeAngelo Williams

Willis McGahee

Marion Barber

for

Ahman Green

The guy in the league wanted Lewis and send me Green. Its kinda tough, guess it all comes down to who has the better O-Line.

Favorite Answer

The only one I would do is Lewis

the rest no I cant believe you would even think of trading macgahee for green

It depends on whether or not you think Houston can run the ball this year. I think he is a good 2nd back to have on a team but by no means would I consider trading McGahee or Barber for him. I would consider Lewis or Williams for Green because I think Green is the only #1 back out of those 3 choices and would be an upgrade to your team.

Lewis is at the end of his career and I am not sure he will succeed or stay healthy for an entire season, which makes for a good trade.

Williams is the 2nd back behind Foster, however will get more catches and can break for a long run at any time. Still Williams does not get enough carries to be my starting RB and he shouldn't be for yours either, again making for a good trade for Green.

I hope this helps - good luck and have a fun season.

Jamal Lewis yes, the rest absolutely not. People are overhyping Lewis. He did mediocre last year in the Raven's offense and now he's on the even worse Browns team. Why do people think he'll be better this year?

Green is being underrated. Houston averaged well over 100 rush yards/game last year with who?? Wali Lundy, Samkon Gado, and Ron freaking Dayne. Talk about a crappy RB corps...Houston's line has improved and their passing games has improved slightly, so Green will do pretty good this year.

The fantasy point differential will change drastically now that Green is behind the worst o-line in the league. Don't look for the Texans to have many long sustained drives, making the starting RB no better than a backup on a team like Dallas. Stick with MBIII.

maybe jamal lewis...maybe if someone is willing to do it. Green should have a productive year but jamal lewis is going to the cleveland browns. but i guess since the QBs cant pass the ball into the endzone i guess they will have to hand if off. Im just not sold on the browns running game, passing game, and run defense.

please note i am a huge brownies fan

please note:God....if u are reading this. please let the browns not suck

no way man... even though Green is the starter in Houston hes on the decline and shouldn't produce as much as the running backs you already have

Ya, MaGahee is enough, Marion is a plus+, I would in 1 second

No, each should be more productive than Green.

I LIKE GREEN !!

never