What is the worst accident that has happened to you?

have you ever had an accident and ended up breaking something? ie teeth, arm, leg...etc?
Update: the other day i went to jump over a wall, but ma foot slipped back n my knee hit the wall really hard, at the same time as my face smashing intoa car that was parked on the drive. i thought that i had broken my nose, but when i wen to check, there was blood pouring from my mouth and i had lost a tooth!! i later... show more the other day i went to jump over a wall, but ma foot slipped back n my knee hit the wall really hard, at the same time as my face smashing intoa car that was parked on the drive. i thought that i had broken my nose, but when i wen to check, there was blood pouring from my mouth and i had lost a tooth!! i later found out tat hospital that my tooth had been completly pushed up into my jaw bone!! it hurt like hell, and then my other tooth had to be pulled out because it was completly severed from the root and it was just the gum holDing it in place :(:(