promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Did you see that Nepal Airlines sacrificed a goat to a sky god to fix their plane?

Check it out:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070904/od_nm/nepal_ai...

The kicker is that, apparently, the problem is fixed.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe Northwest should try that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Watch the headlines. In a few days the electrician who actually made the repair will be discovered, going about his business. Local reporters will drag their butts out of local bars to badger the poor man with questions about the care and feeding of goats. Film at eleven.

Remind me never to fly Nepal Airlines.

• 1 decade ago

It's no different than Catholics sacrificing a man (Jesus) to a sky god every Sunday....with the exception that something actually died. Funnily enough, doesn't this qualify as 'proof' that their god exists, by the same standard that some christians use? i.e. "i prayed to god and he answered my prayers, therefore god exists!"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, we are a lot more complicated than even we realize. This is further proof that we are so much more than flesh and blood. What are we really capable of? We don't know because we don't know who we are. If we as humans believe something, then it is so. So simple yet so incredibly powerful. It really gives credence to the phrase gods in amnesia.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rai A
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yeah heard it on the (Aussie) ABC (our free to air TV/radio) a few hours ago.

• 1 decade ago

If it fixed the problem then I say more power to them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

so funny !! but thats just luck ////// The loto winner (of 330 mill ) said he made a deal with his wiccan gods to win the night before

• 1 decade ago

thats y i try to tell other people , you cant blame these people for not converting , because their god is as real as any other god

be it coincidence or other reasons , it doesnt matter , to them , they pray to their god , and their prayers is answered to them infront of them .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.