Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you run out of tp and your home alone ever go to get it?

scooting around the house with your pants around your ankles???

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Amy LOL !! Oh we all go through that once in our life or more than once ! Im lauging cuase thats what happend to me earlier. But the sad part about it is that i didnt find any toilet paper.

So i grabbed my 2 socks and you know the rest ! LMAO

• 1 decade ago

I am O/C about keeping toilet paper in the house. There's always 1 roll on the holder, 4 rolls in the cabinet under the sink (right across from the toilet), and a 24-pack in the towel closet (next to the toilet).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Uhhhhhh.... If you have a normal family, you will have tissues in your house,'duh!' If your mom is normal, you would have a 24 pack. Yet if i was normal, I wouldnt be in the situation your in, yet, i am not. We also have wipes on the toilet, so,"HA!"

• DOT
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No, I keep a box of tissues in the bathroom too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No - I always check to make sure there is enough, before I need it. Anyway - doesn't this fall in to the category of "TMI?"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I never let myself run out, how can you not notice when you are running out?

• 1 decade ago

YES!!!!

Even if there was people home I'd still do it.

i need to clean my behind somehow.lol

• 1 decade ago

You're* home alone.

Yes.

Source(s): Conkers.
  • Max A
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Be prepared"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.