Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you run out of tp and your home alone ever go to get it?

scooting around the house with your pants around your ankles???

Favorite Answer

Amy LOL !! Oh we all go through that once in our life or more than once ! Im lauging cuase thats what happend to me earlier. But the sad part about it is that i didnt find any toilet paper.

So i grabbed my 2 socks and you know the rest ! LMAO

I am O/C about keeping toilet paper in the house. There's always 1 roll on the holder, 4 rolls in the cabinet under the sink (right across from the toilet), and a 24-pack in the towel closet (next to the toilet).

Uhhhhhh.... If you have a normal family, you will have tissues in your house,'duh!' If your mom is normal, you would have a 24 pack. Yet if i was normal, I wouldnt be in the situation your in, yet, i am not. We also have wipes on the toilet, so,"HA!"

• DOT

No, I keep a box of tissues in the bathroom too.

No - I always check to make sure there is enough, before I need it. Anyway - doesn't this fall in to the category of "TMI?"

I never let myself run out, how can you not notice when you are running out?

YES!!!!

Even if there was people home I'd still do it.

i need to clean my behind somehow.lol

You're* home alone.

Yes.

Source(s): Conkers.
  • Max A

No.

"Be prepared"