Aer Lingus ,Fianna Fail,Graft and Corruption,The Dig Out Party. A question of Privatisation.?

Aer Lingus was Public Owned by the People of Ireland and Peoples Taxes Helped build it up.Now the Government has Privatised it and they the Company have decided to Abandoned the Shannon to Heathrow Route thus depriving the Business Community of its Link to the Vital Heathrow Hub. They have Decided to Fly from... show more Aer Lingus was Public Owned by the People of Ireland and Peoples Taxes Helped build it up.Now the Government has Privatised it and they the Company have decided to Abandoned the Shannon to Heathrow Route thus depriving the Business Community of its Link to the Vital Heathrow Hub. They have Decided to Fly from Belfast and give their Workers Reduced Rates and Privileges. There was a threatened Strike by Workers until Talks were Promised. T he Government do not want to do anything to Stop this from Happening it Seems. Has there Been any Discreet Brown Envelopes passed to Government Ministers on the Quiet do you think. Fianna Fail Has been known as the Dig out Party in the Past.They have let the People of Shannon down very Badly over this as they have the Power to stop this. When there is Privatisation the People and Workers always Suffer Badly and Prices go up as well .What do you think.
Update: The Irish Government let the Workers of Irish Fairies down Badly as well,allowing them to Hire Foreign Workers at low Wages, and now Irish Fairies Ships Have a Flag of Convenience dropping IrishRegistration in Favour of Limassol in Cyprus. They said this could not Happen in the Past. It Began First with the... show more The Irish Government let the Workers of Irish Fairies down Badly as well,allowing them to Hire Foreign Workers at low Wages, and now Irish Fairies Ships Have a Flag of Convenience dropping IrishRegistration in Favour of Limassol in Cyprus. They said this could not Happen in the Past. It Began First with the Phillipino Hair Dressers on Irish Fairies being Paid Scab Wages, and one of these stood up to the Company and sued them and won her case and went back to the Phillipines Happy.
Update 2: And This Prime Minister Bertie Ahern said he was a Socialist or had Socialist Tendencies, thats a Joke on his part isnt it or did he Imagine it. Dig out Bertie.
Update 3: Cozy yes I am very upset at whats happened to Tara you can build a silly motorway anywhere but you cannot rebuild your Heritage.Dickie Roche signed it into Law thus putting a Plank in the Greens way of doing anything about it. I was annoyed with the Greens throwing in their lot with the Fianna Fail, I was hoping... show more Cozy yes I am very upset at whats happened to Tara you can build a silly motorway anywhere but you cannot rebuild your Heritage.Dickie Roche signed it into Law thus putting a Plank in the Greens way of doing anything about it. I was annoyed with the Greens throwing in their lot with the Fianna Fail, I was hoping they would sign a pact with Labour Party and Fine Gail. Was Manila Envelopes passed to the Greens as well do you think.
Update 4: Rosie sorry for The Irish Fairies Gaffe, I speak English so I prefer Prime Minister. The People of Shannon Region Say the Route is viable Something like 330,000 People a Year. I or my Family have never Voted for Fianna Fail. My Mother and Father always Voted Labour and Fine Gael and one or two Independants. I... show more Rosie sorry for The Irish Fairies Gaffe, I speak English so I prefer Prime Minister. The People of Shannon Region Say the Route is viable Something like 330,000 People a Year. I or my Family have never Voted for Fianna Fail. My Mother and Father always Voted Labour and Fine Gael and one or two Independants. I myself Vote Labour Fine Gael some Independants and now the ,Greens, but maybe not now since they have gone in with Fianna Fail.