And This Song Is (Full lyrics within)...?

Okay, I've searched every engine and lyrics site on the web and can't find this song. Does anybody recognize the artist and title? It's a mid-'90's tune:

The lyrics (those which I can decipher) are as follows:

Big

Fake

Deal

But I can see <???>

Are

You

With

You can undo

You can't ignore the sound

You can't ignore the sound

You can't ignore the sound

Maybe you <need help???>

Collagen plastic silicone

Feels so new but gotta mind of 'er own

Soon they're making girls out of styrofoam

It's true!

There's something to think about you!

All

You

Need

Is something to hold onto

You

Can't

Breathe

But you don't really want to

You can't ignore the sound

You can't ignore the sound

You can't ignore the sound

Maybe you <need help???>

Collagen plastic silicone

Feels so good but gotta mind of 'er own

It's true!

There's plastic inside-a you!

Had a bad day you need a facelift

Gets in your way you just replace it... etc.

Favorite Answer

I have no idea.

Source(s): kennedy

'The Beaks Of Eagles' form The coastline Boys 'Holland' album is in accordance with a poem by Robinson Jeffers. BQ: I evaluate the lyrics of 'Bob Dylan' to be as large as 'TS Eliot' and 'Dylan Thomas'. undesirable lyrics kill a track for me, i've got examine various poetry that's no longer 0.5 as reliable as some track lyrics. BQ2: 'William Blake' BQ3:that is particularly nicely common yet large each and all the comparable, 'the line no longer Taken' by Robert Frost. 2 roads diverged in a yellow timber, And sorry i could no longer commute the two And be one vacationer, long I stood And regarded down one so some distance as i ought to To the place it bent contained in the undergrowth; Then took the different, as purely as honest And having consistent with possibility the greater suitable declare, because of the fact it replaced into grassy and needed placed on; nonetheless as for that, the passing there Had worn them particularly with regard to the comparable, And the two that morning the two lay In leaves no step had trodden black Oh, I saved the 1st for yet another day! yet understanding how way leads directly to way, I doubted if I ought to ever come decrease back. I would be telling this with a sigh someplace a while and a while for this reason: 2 roads diverged in a timber, and that i -- I took the single much less traveled by, And that has made each and all the version

This is the sond "Plastique" off of the band Silverjets' demo tape. There were three songs on it. Plastique, which I found a music video for, Brown Christmas, and Kid. I have not heard anything of the band since I got the tape at a concert they opened for. I could not find any information on them other than the Plastique music video. I hope this helps :)

Elastica is the band and the song is Stutter Here is a listing of albums where this song appears;

http://www.allmusic.com/song/stutter-mt0031900329