Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 1 decade ago

can some1 plz tell me if you know any girl bands with 3 GIRLS in it no boys old and new,plz helpthanks so much

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Atomic Kitten

TLC

• 1 decade ago

The Supremes. Bananarama. The Beverley Sisters. The Andrews Sisters.

• QPRfan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The Like

• 1 decade ago

Atomic kitten-

the Beverley Sisters-

The Three Degrees-!!xx

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dixie Chicks

• yagoda
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i assume what truly bothers me better than the titles 'boy band' and 'woman band' is the reality that there many times isn't a band in any respect; those are karaoke acts making a song to prerecorded song (my assessment, considering I on no account pass out of my thank you to work out them); or they artwork with traveling musicians who get no billing and are subject to the whims of administration. while i think of 'woman band' I envision a team like the pass-Gos (as though that wasn't relationship myself); those with contraptions. besides the reality that it is thoroughly incorrect i might even call coronary heart a 'woman band' -- Nancy and Ann Wilson have been the only woman contributors, yet they did play contraptions. ... "The pass-Gos: 5 large women, 3 large chords."

• 1 decade ago

salt n pepa (yes there were 3 including spinderella)

atomic kitten

jade

• 1 decade ago

atomic kitten

beverley sisters

salt n pepa

• 1 decade ago

the supremes, misteq, destiny's child,bananarama, eternal, i think i am wrong on a couple of them, :}

• 1 decade ago

destinys child

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.