Clemson Tigers Cupcakes??

I made a bet with my boyfriend on the game between Clemson and FSU! For anyone who followed the game you know I lost. Well my deal was that I had to make him Clemson Tiger Cupcakes, does anyone have any creative ideas, or any ideas period? The only idea I had was to make cupcakes, frost them blue and then put an orange paw print on them. I figured I'd see if anyone was more creative then me though. Thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Touchdown Poke Cupcakes

1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix or cake mix with pudding in the mix

1 cup boiling water

1 (3.25-ounce) package Jell-O Brand Gelatin, any flavor

1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed

1/4 cup decorating icing

1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles

Preheat oven to 350°F.

Prepare cake batter as directed on package, using the egg white version.

Spoon batter evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups, filling each cup 1/2 full. Bake as directed on package.

Cool cupcakes in pan 15 minutes. Pierce cupcakes with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.

Meanwhile, stir boiling water into dry gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Carefully spoon over cupcakes. Refrigerate 3 hours.

Frost cupcakes with whipped topping. Draw footballs on cupcakes with decorating icing; decorate with sprinkles. Store in refrigerator.

Makes 24 servings.

Special Extra:

Decorate cupcakes with the colors of your favorite football team.

Nutrition (per serving): Calories 150, Total fat 4.5g, Saturated fat 2g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 170mg, Carbohydrate 26g, Dietary fiber 0g, Sugars 18g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 0%DV, Vitamin C 0%DV, Calcium 4%DV, Iron 0%DV.

picture of the cupcake

http://www.cooksrecipes.com/recipe_holiday_pics/to...

HOPE HE LOVES THEM!

Source(s): Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

HAHAHAHA Tigers misplaced. CHOKE! The ACC has had a coarse day, VT dropping to an extremely proficient ecu and Clemson getting taken out by employing Bama. That strikes up Alabama in the precise 25 and places South Carolina in an excellent place while they flow into the precise 25 this upcoming week.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.