Anyone have any ideas 4 a part-time job on weekends? I have skills of computer, people, bookkeeping, and more.

I am a stay at home mom, but I need to earn about $200/ week. I am very much a people person, I have some bookkeeping and computer skills. I have been babysitting, but that doesn't pay near enough. Please drop me a line for some ideas. Thanks so much for your info.

• Shay
    Favorite Answer

The best idea I have is starting a cleaning business. You can make good money and work your own schedule. About 12 years ago I cleaned houses and made $10.00 an hour, but I had to quit due to back trouble.

Almost all of the houses I cleaned were well kept and the owner's had picked up before I arrived so I could clean.

If you are interested run an ad in your local paper and have some personal references ready. If you are dependable, honest and hard working you will have more jobs than you can handle.

I cleaned and mopped the bathrooms, wiped down the kitchen and appliances and mopped the floors, I dusted and vaccuumed. An average sized 3 bedroom house took about 3 hours to clean.

If you want to know what other people are charging just call and get an estimate to have your house cleaned.

AND don't overlook the other cleaning possibilities - offices, churches and businesses need cleaning too. This would be great for weekend work.

Good luck!

I'm a stay at home mom and I recently became a Notary Signing Agent, first youll need to become a Notary Public, go to an Insurance Co and they will help you, after that go to NNA.com and take the Notary Agent Exam online, after that Title Companies will start calling you so you can notarize loans and its pays well. For a job of 10-20 minutes you can get paid 100-500 depending on each title company. And if you can make you own cards as a Certified and background screened Notary that will also help, its your own little side business. As a notary I also took a tax course from HRBlock and prepare taxes. Ive done this for 7 years. Where theres a will theres a way. So give it a shot.

Hi friend....There are huge ways to make money but beware of scams.Check the link below which is 100% free to join..Just take look at the link below to learn more about online jobs.