AzazeL asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 1 decade ago

Where do I go to get my 6 yr old daughters name changed if she was born in Harris County?

2 Answers

  • wizjp
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    To the clerk of court in the county where you currently reside. they can tell you what you need to do next

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    I kinda went through the same thing. I am pretty sure that you can call the Attorney General and request papers to have a name changed on the birth certificate. That is what my son's father did when he was trying to get our sons last name changed to his. hope i helped.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.