How much do you spend a month on your looks? How much is too much?

Not including clothes & make up... just grooming. I was just going over this and I spend about $30 every 3wks on haircuts. My natural hair color is kinda blah so in the winter I dye it bolder shade of brown ($40 every mo.) in the summer I get highlights ($55 a mo). On my nails when I have acrylics I spend about... show more Not including clothes & make up... just grooming. I was just going over this and I spend about $30 every 3wks on haircuts. My natural hair color is kinda blah so in the winter I dye it bolder shade of brown ($40 every mo.) in the summer I get highlights ($55 a mo). On my nails when I have acrylics I spend about $40 a mo, when I don't have them I do the manicures myself most of the time & when I get it done it's only $10. Pedicures $25 a mo. & I touch it up myself. Eyebrow waxing $8 every 2wks. Bikini waxes about $40 a mo. And if I get a breakout I do go get a facial (approx $120 cause it works). I don't think I do anything out of the ordinary but when I add it all up it does seem like alot, especially since I have alot of bills to pay (car, ins, credit cards etc.). But I also have to look presentable to go to work & to feel good about myself. Could I be doing more to save money? If you guys have any tips to save money please share.. thanks.