Looking for a song title..?

I am looking for the name of a song I heard at a club in OH. I have no idea who sings it, but it has it's own dance to it.. basically you go to the left then to the right and spin, but the chorus is something like "shoot, shoot, shoot me down", and it repeats a couple of times. But I couldn't get... show more I am looking for the name of a song I heard at a club in OH. I have no idea who sings it, but it has it's own dance to it.. basically you go to the left then to the right and spin, but the chorus is something like "shoot, shoot, shoot me down", and it repeats a couple of times. But I couldn't get a good listen to the lyrics and they may be off. Please help if you can.
Update: It isn't one of the Cha Cha Slide or remixes of that song. I think it's more of a song that they came up with a dance for.. I wish I wasn't as drunk as I was when I was listening to it, lol.
Update 2: I think it kind of goes like "blah, blah, blah me down, blah me down, blah me down.." (the blah's being whatever the work he is saying there that I can't decipher)