Any good science fair project ideas?

Hello. I'm looking for a good science fair project idea to do a project on, particularly in either the mathematics, environmental science, or earth/space science categories. Any ideas that are good for middle/high school projects?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hi i am sending some links that might have some great ideals on it for you and you age range hope they helps.

good luck

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

i recently judged a Jr. severe technological know-how honest. a number of the honest initiatives have been quite innovative. "They shade of cool"Can the colour of shingles impact the temperature of a house? "nighttime Writers" - How does lack sleep impact your motor skills? that they had human beings not sleep all nighttime giving them typing try at extremely some factors of the nighttime and after issues like eating a cup of espresso. "The unpopables" - Which kind and/or flavor of popcorn has fewer un popped kernels ? there have been maximum of that have been large. yet those are those that I undergo in ideas by way of fact the suited

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How long does it take for a cockroach to dissolve in coke?

I did this project, and made it the state finals. It's good, and kind of gross, but just get your dad to do it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.