What are your favorite dishes at 1. Pei Wei and 2. P.F. Changs?

I want to try something different from both. What are your favorite dishes.

At Pei Wei..I've tried the Jap Udon Noodles and Teriyaki Rice Bowl..both are very good.

At P.F. Changs ..I've had the lettuce wraps, Chang's spicy chicken, and orange chicken. I didn't like the orange beef peel chicken..it seemed too salty.

How is the beef a la sichuan..and what are your favorite noodle dishes and pf's?

Favorite Answer

I haven't eaten at PF Changs in a long time, and I can't remember what I had. BUT I used to eat at Pei Wei all the time and I was addicted to the Kung Pao Beef. Spicy, yummy sauce with beef, snaps, carrots, bamboo shoots and lots of delicious peanuts! With the brown rice. Yum! Now I live in a town where there is neither a Pei Wei or PF Changs, sometimes I crave it so bad I'm almost willing to drive the 2.5 hours to get it! Oh and I love the lettuce wraps at either place. As Napoleon Dynamite says, "LUCKY!!"

I love the Moo Goo Gai Pan at P.F. Chang"s. You do know that Pei Wei Asian Diner, Inc. is a subsidiary of P.F. Chang's China Bistro, right?

Pei Wei Asian Diner was launched in July of 2000 as a growth vehicle for P.F. China Bistro, Inc.

Sorry, I don't care for either place.