How can I confront my neighbor?

My neighbor has recently converted to a vegan diet, so I thought. I had left some flyers underneath his windshield wipers and then I later caught up with him and questioned him about it. He said he had went to the PETA site and that he was going the whole veganism thing a try. Okay, here is the problem, I saw... show more My neighbor has recently converted to a vegan diet, so I thought. I had left some flyers underneath his windshield wipers and then I later caught up with him and questioned him about it. He said he had went to the PETA site and that he was going the whole veganism thing a try.

Okay, here is the problem, I saw him at the grocery store and he had a can of tuna in his shopping cart. However, when he saw me approaching, he covered it up with a bag of chips. I saw it though, I was positive. I am proud that he went vegan because of me, but I need to confront him about the tuna. Any advice on how to handle this situation?