How long does it take to smoke a cigarette?

People say five minutes, but how do they know? Please use a watch. This is important.

Favorite Answer

a lot depends on the smoker - also the length of the cigarette.

my husband and i both smoked the same brand and length of cigarettes and he was always done before me. i think he took deeper "drags" than me. if i remember right, it usually took me about 6 minutes, while he was usually done in 5.

sorry i can't time it for you, but every day is a struggle to not go back to smoking even though it darn near killed me

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/oI5rJ

Your first sentence is wrong - he quit back when he entered the race, although he has said he has bummed a cigarette or two since then. No idea how long, but certainly back to his teens, since there was a rather well-publicized photo of him smoking published in Time recently, from a photoshoot done when he was at Occidental. Speaking of examples, I haven't ever heard him referring to someone as a "turd." You kiss your mother with that mouth?

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): long smoke cigarette: https://biturl.im/53Xp1

I've always heard the average is about seven, it usually takes me about 5-6 depending on my mood, if I'm upset or have been drinking then i usually go through them at about 3 minutes each.

hello my friend,

time to smoke varies from person to person and length of cigrette. regular malboro takes say 2-3min for fast smoker and 4-5min for a slow smoker.

advice: donot smoke it really kills health...rather booze in small qty

Source(s): personal experience and observing friends.

3or4 minutes. I am a smoker, but not for much longer.