Is britain a blessed nation and are the british special and does the world know it? tony blair said they do?

tony blair said "I have been very lucky and very blessed. This country is a blessed nation. The British are special, the world knows it, in our innermost thoughts, we know it. This is the greatest nation on Earth. It has been an honour to serve it." does the world know it and are we special give your... show more tony blair said "I have been very lucky and very blessed. This country is a blessed nation. The British are special, the world knows it, in our innermost thoughts, we know it. This is the greatest nation on Earth. It has been an honour to serve it."

does the world know it and are we special give your opinions on all differnt matters are we still considered one of the greaest nations do we stand out from europe?
Update: laceylove have you been to britain believe every one is not rich have you been to the east end of london or to moss side in manchester about 20 people in the last month have been shot due to rival gangs fighting a 11 year old has just recently been shot by a "gangster" in liverpool, a man has been beaten... show more laceylove have you been to britain believe every one is not rich have you been to the east end of london or to moss side in manchester about 20 people in the last month have been shot due to rival gangs fighting a 11 year old has just recently been shot by a "gangster" in liverpool, a man has been beaten death by teenagers because he told them to move off his front. believe me every one is not rich and snooty yeah if you go to the posh ends of the cities or in the country but if you go round the average places its much different, god we have children who are drinking alcohol by the age of 12 and black people are joining gangs by 13
8 answers 8