Any 1 know this song?

what is this song...

It sounded like somewhere over the rainbow but It had a hawaiian mix to it... Some guy sang it...

I actually heared it on one of the hallmark movies... I dont remember the title but...

The movie was about a girl who goes back to hawaii to return some ones ashess... and stuff like that... She falls in love with a hawaiian dude....

if any one knows this song please tell me... I just cant get it out of my head!!! Thank you

Favorite Answer

It's probably Israel Kamakawiwo Ole' - he did a combination of "Somewhere over the Rainbow" with "What a Wonderful World" (just titled "Over the Rainbow") that has been used in several films, and is definitely haunting.

Its What a wonderful world/Somewhere over the rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwaole (bruddah IZ). If you like that song you might like White sandy beach by Braddah IZ.

it is somewhere over the rainbow. just a different version of it. look it up on itunes and listen to the different versions of the song. and most likely you'll find it if i think its the song your talking about.

It was a BEAUTIFUL version of SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW. I LOVE that version even better than Judy Garland's version in The WIZArd of Oz.

• bowen

Maybe that's the one with the ukulele. Try the link below

yeah and its on that movie 50 first dates with adam sandler and drew barrymore