BKH asked in 美容及時尚時裝及配件 · 1 decade ago

恤衫, 西褲, 領呔

本人剛剛轉工, 返工間唔中要著恤衫, 西褲, 領呔.

有冇 D 咩雜誌係講有關呢方面的 style ? 叫咩名 ? 邊度有得賣 ?

日本的都可以. 我唔想著得o甘衰返工

1 Answer

  • hl_so
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The best magazines for decent men's clothes (not fashionable items) are published by the Japanese. I can recommend Leon, Esquire, and a couple of others. They will give you good ideas for different combinations of jacket/shirt/pants/shoes, and these are very good ideas too. They are not fashionable, but very elegant and proper.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.