Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

國外網站退貨或退款問題

我向國外網站購物,結果沒有收到東西,他寫了一封信問我說要選擇退或退款,詳情如下:

Please let us know if you would like a refund or a replacement for the package. If requesting a replacement, please confirm the shipping address for prompt delivery.

If requesting a refund, the credit would post to your account within 3 to 5 business days.

請問我要回他說,購買你們商品的等待時間實在是太久了,我不想再等下去,我想請您們退款。

翻成英文該怎麼寫呢?謝謝

Rating
  • Zippi
    Favorite Answer

Dear Sir(s),

I have been waiting so long for purchase of your product that I would request a refund (at your earliest convenience). (Thank you.)

Source(s): me

商業書信要求 精簡 扼要

所以 對方已要求你回覆是否要 退錢或替換商品。你大可不用多禮囉!

但若你禮貌上回應 則如同你所要的如下寫法

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your reply.

However, I am afraid I have to ask for a refund since it has been too long to wait. Thank you.

Regards,

XXX

Make it simple, no need unnecessary explanation. I don’t think that they bother to read.

購買你們商品的等待時間實在是太久了,我不想再等下去,我想請您們退款。

Waiting time for your product is too long. Please make the refund. Many Thank

2007-09-04 14:28:02 補充:

海洋精靈, I am not trying to offense you but I believed you need to fine tune your English before the foreigner could understand what you are trying to say.

Source(s): My opinion

Since it's been a after I made my payment but still no sight of the product, and I don't feel like waiting anymore, please provide the ways for refund, thank you.

(因為我付款之後等貨多時也等不到, 也不想再等下去, 請告知退款方式)

Source(s): 自己是常幫老闆追國外款的秘書