Is a Wacom Graphire4 6" x 8" USB Tablet sutiable for graphic design/digital artwork?

I own a computer, and all I'm really looking for is a more reliable and easier way to draw than using a mouse on a computer screen in PSP. I am planning in going into graphic design for a profession, and I'm looking for something to get started on, if I like what I am doing, I might get a Tablet PC later... show more I own a computer, and all I'm really looking for is a more reliable and easier way to draw than using a mouse on a computer screen in PSP. I am planning in going into graphic design for a profession, and I'm looking for something to get started on, if I like what I am doing, I might get a Tablet PC later on, but right now, I need to know if a Wacom Graphire4 6" x 8" USB Tablet is alright for digital works of art and graphic design. Does anyone own one as well? If so, what's it like? Any suggestions for better tablets in the same price range?
1 answer 1