Why do some women have to 'hoover' in public restrooms.?

Why do some women hoover over the toilet to urinate when using public restrooms. It makes a real mess. I've often thought signs should be posted that read 'please be seated until the flight is complete'. And I bet you all thought the men's room would be the messy ones.

Favorite Answer

I was cracking up reading this. I kept thinking "who'd hoover the restroom?" That's the way the Brits say "vacuum, btw.

You're right about that. Some women are afraid to sit down on the seat because they're afraid some crabs will jump on them or something. So, they stand up and pee everywhere and leave it there for the next person to deal with. That starts a steady stream of women having to stand up to avoid sitting on pee, and then they all end up splashing pee on it.

That's why I avoid public restrooms.

BTW, I remember from high school health that you can't catch STD's from toilet seats, for anyone that really cares.

First Of All, I Take It That You Are A Male. Well, ( As You Put It) Woman Hover Over The Toilet Because Other People Are Not Clean & Other People Carry Disease ! By The Way, I Have Cleaned Homes & Businesses Before For A Living & The Men's Restrooms Are Twice As Nasty As The Women's, When It Comes To Peeing Everywhere ! Also, Notice My Spelling For What Women Do Over The Toilet. They Hover, Not Hoover. That Is The Name Of A Vacuum Sweeper !

• We hoover because someone has already pissed all over the seat. I am a nurse and I do not SIT on a public restroom toilet.

Some women hoover because the seats are usually unsanitary. I refuse to sit, but I have perfected the technique so that I am completely drip free.

Sometimes the seat is nasty and to clean it I would get more germs. Even sitting on a clean looking seat isn't sanitary.

If seat covers aren't provided I make my own out of tissue. Hovering does make it messy for the next person.

• coan

final time i become interior the mens bathing room and a few dude purposely peed all over the rest room paper and wiped boogers on the wall. So adult males must be gross in public restrooms too ... not in basic terms women persons. to boot, adult males on standard are dirtier than women persons. Accroding to many examine, 40% of adult males do not wash their hands after using the restroom, whilst in comparison with women persons that's 20%. meaning adult males are slightly dirtier than women persons. I could desire to comprehend this because of the fact i'm a guy myself. I hardly wash my hands after using the restroom ... xD

Perhaps you mean ¨hover¨? (to hoover is to use a vacuume ceaner)

I think women do it because they dn´t think that the toilet seat is clean and are afraid of catching something from sitting on it.

Hoover? Not hover?

Still, some bathrooms are so filthy you have to wash your hands before you go it

too lazy to put toilet paper on the seat cover maybe, or little or no toilet paper available...

Here's my favorite sign:

If you sprinkle

When you tinkle,

Please be neat

And wipe the seat!