What are you doing?

I'm eating musk melon.

musk melon is another word for canteloupe.

Favorite Answer

I'm just sitting here. What is musk melon?? I really dont know!

Just came back from the meal of a life time at the Inn at Little Washington, VA. Its a five star restaurant with impeccable service, great food and beautiful presentations. Had mini appetizers, peach soup with Riesling, 2 starter courses, beef done 2 ways, & a trio of chocolate desserts. Check it out on line. They give you a sample menu. WOW

• willa

sitting on the computer, eating rice krispy treats, listening to dd's new 'barbie fairytopia' movie in the background (trying to tune it out, lol)

Muskmelon refers to the many cultivars of Cucumis melo, and is one of the broader group of fruits grown and traded as melons. It is an accessory fruit of a type that botanists call a false berry.

Making Macaroni Salad for a Labor Day week-end cook-out. Have a Great Labor Day !!!

Wishing I hadn't eaten two bowls of cereal before going to bed, and needing a glass of ice water but too lazy to go downstairs and fix a glass...

I totally love tinkerbell off of well I forgot but im baby sitting

im really bored/talking to people on msn/ texting/ craving mccain frozen chocolate cake :P multi-tasking much :)

debating should i get my butt up and fix me a bowl of ice cream or keep answering questions.

playing on the computer

• im sitting here breast-feeding my son and typing with one hand!!