What are you doing?

I'm eating musk melon.

Update:

musk melon is another word for canteloupe.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm just sitting here. What is musk melon?? I really dont know!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Just came back from the meal of a life time at the Inn at Little Washington, VA. Its a five star restaurant with impeccable service, great food and beautiful presentations. Had mini appetizers, peach soup with Riesling, 2 starter courses, beef done 2 ways, & a trio of chocolate desserts. Check it out on line. They give you a sample menu. WOW

• willa
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

sitting on the computer, eating rice krispy treats, listening to dd's new 'barbie fairytopia' movie in the background (trying to tune it out, lol)

Muskmelon refers to the many cultivars of Cucumis melo, and is one of the broader group of fruits grown and traded as melons. It is an accessory fruit of a type that botanists call a false berry.

• 1 decade ago

Making Macaroni Salad for a Labor Day week-end cook-out. Have a Great Labor Day !!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wishing I hadn't eaten two bowls of cereal before going to bed, and needing a glass of ice water but too lazy to go downstairs and fix a glass...

• 1 decade ago

I totally love tinkerbell off of well I forgot but im baby sitting

• 1 decade ago

im really bored/talking to people on msn/ texting/ craving mccain frozen chocolate cake :P multi-tasking much :)

• 1 decade ago

debating should i get my butt up and fix me a bowl of ice cream or keep answering questions.

• 1 decade ago

playing on the computer

• im sitting here breast-feeding my son and typing with one hand!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.