Should I sell insurance for Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance company?

Lincoln Heritage sells final expense life insurance to the senior market. They gernerate leads thru direct mail and tv advertising. They charge the agents around $20 per lead and want you to take about 30 leads per week and go directly to the home to sell the insurance. They boast projected income of over six figures.

Favorite Answer

Stay away from buying leads.

If you want to pursue an insurance career, do some research at the library and don't limit yourself to selling life insurance when you can sell any kind of insurance and make a lot more money with the right company.

• Christine5 years agoReport

so the system works if you do. I order about 40 leads per month and I work referral business as well. Lincoln Heritage is the #1 Final Expense Company for a reason. :) #love what I do for a living.

• heckle

Lincoln Heritage Insurance

So not true! First off, with most insurance companies you have to get leads from somewhere, and you end up spending as much or more with companies other than LH (been there, done that). Also, Lincoln Heritage has been around since 1963, so I seriously doubt they're going anywhere! AND, they do not sell to people who have a lot of money because those people do not probably need the help. They sell to those of us seniors who do not want to leave final expense costs to our loved ones, so the policies are VERY inexpensive - like maybe 20 or 30 a month And as far as selling to families with kids - yes, term is good for that, with a little whole life. LH does not sell term! Get the facts straight people!

Lincoln Heritage Agents

Dude, you can generate your own leads by directly talking to people. Talking to people is free and the most effective way to sell.

I don't know why seniors would need life insurance. Most of them have enough savings to bury themselves and its the wrong market to work with. You need to sell life insurance to people who needs it most such as a family with kids that has very little or no savings at all.

So my answer is that you should NOT work for that company because you have to pay for each lead. My projection for that company is that it will go out of business and some other company may buy it out.

Source(s): Learn everything about life insurance here: <a href="http://finance1o1.blogspot.com

Wow, from day one they'll make $600 out of you every week.

Hope you have money.

Only if you have what it takes to be a good salesman. My husband tried it and failed miserably.

hAVE I MADE IT THROUGHT MY 2 YEARlUTHER sTEVE aNDERSON sR lAST FOUR SOC 6163.d.o.d.12-23-1948