If the BNP toned down its anti black,indian etc campaign and started focussing on the?

real issues like get out of europe, stop this bureacratic state of affairs with millions of politicians, councillors and MP's and mayors of towns and cities, mps for european union etc...etc...putting a stop on legal and illegal migration, took a tough stance on terorists like once found guilty, the person will be sent to another third world country etc... to a much meaner and lawless society and tough jails in other countries, promote the britishness of being british & stop our country from becoming another third world country I as an INDIAN will Vote and become a member of the BNP! Alot of White & peace loving hard working familes are gutted to see their country being down by illegals and terrorists that this government is housing. Empty the hostels housing illegal migrants, jails, hospitals etc... & give a chance to white british people in alll works of life. send them back.whoever stands up for the white man is called a racist & is forced to run, i as an indian is willing to do it

Favorite Answer

you cant be indian, your a puppet for the bnp. send the terrorists back to another third world country, a third world country like india i suppose, but wait their is a political career waiting for you in india, you just need to start by saying " i as an indian will vote to send all the terrorists to the erm moon. i suggest you look properly at the bnp website, oh hold on your not really a member of the bnp are you taking the identity of an indian to get more votes, oh your a cheeky begger arent you, iv come to the conclusion you have a split personality and are not sure of who you really are. i am however looking forward to your next question maybe you could pose as alice in wonderland or the tin man.

Oh, but didn't you know? That is the OFFICIAL stance of the BNP anyway. The fact that 100% of their members are raving racists who would gladly see a genocide of all non-whites is COMPLETELY irrelevent and coincidental.

Plus almost all of your "suggestions" are unworkable. Send terrorists to a third world country? Yeah, and what third world country is going to agree to take them? You can't just put them on a plane to Dar Es Salaam and not expect 1) them to come straight back again and 2) not to seriously annoy the government you're undermining by forcing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS (cause that's what they'd be) into their country.

Ending legal immigration will see the NHS die. Simple as that. How many British dentists do you know? I can't think of a single one. How many British opticians? Not very many at all. So would you like to pay american rates for your healthcare? Because that is what you'd have to do.

I think every government would very gladly empty hostels housing ILLEGAL migrants - illegal migrants do nothing for the economy; it's not that the government don't WANT to get rid of them, it's often that they CAN'T get rid of them - or of course you are assuming everyone with a Polish accent is illegal.

And of course, if the BNP DO get into power you will be on the boat back to India. They will not care you are British, probably born in Britain maybe even to people themselves born in Britain, and they will not care that you support them. You will be straight back to India, or you will be killed.

And incidently you are not allowed to become a member of the BNP because you're not white, I saw that on their own website. That just goes to prove this party cares about very little other than race.

• angler

If the BNP used common sense.IE.Like other political parties.

Sent their candidates on public relations courses on how to use spin and lie to the people.They would become a force.But people like yourself would not be accepted no matter how hard working you we're.You killed that in saying.As an INDIAN.The

next government will have to remove duel nationality to anyone

in or wants to come into the country.I have no doubt your concerned about your adopted country the same as

me and others born of the country.Leicester is predominantly

Indian and is an asset to our country.But would you and others

like your children born here as British give up your

country of origin.You or elders of India who teach your children Indian.Causing conflict in their minds like government

By not giving them a sense of identity.Be prepared to live as

British-English without looking down your noses at what is British or English.

No, I will never vote BNP. Once a racist, always a racist.

And as you're being an Indian this time with your SPAM, please be sure to close the door on your way out if the BNP ever get in and make sure they give you a boat with no holes in the bottom.

Why would an Indian support the BNP I'm white and I would never support any raciest party or organisation, Or are you in fact an Indian in disguise.

Most Indians I know have a better standard of education than you-that's because you're our old friend the tameside blogger from the BNP. An Indian now is it? Friday you were black, what next I wonder-try a really original one like a Mongolian or a Inuit. Have you really got nothing better to do than put your illiterate posts up on here pretending to be ahost of otherpeople or are you just following orders. Remember what happened to Rosenberg, Goering , Frank et al for following orders. GET TO NUREMBURG YOU SUBHUMAN SKINHEAD FILTH!!

You want a party that has policies like you describe?Vote for UKIP then.They are basically 'softcore BNP'.

Personally I hate the BNP and UKIP but your choice.

Europe needs to belong to the native European people. ANd ofcourse if I emphasize on this I'll be reported and banned. So to anyone British-- vote BNP. Germans should vote NDP. And French should vote National Front.

And anyone that wants to vote me down or anyone that disagrees with me, you can private message/email me anytime you would like.

To my surprise having taken the decision to look at the BNP website, I didn,t see any fanatical anti black ranting. I wonder just how much that image is promoted by other parties who realise just how strong a nationalistic party could be.

I share your views, and as a person married to an "ethnic" wish the BNP would promote exactly what they were about more.

well, thats fair enough,alian support for white britain, that is what white brits need, to know who is on their side. its too daft to say we want to send everybody home thats not british, why dont you start a forum and get some members.