Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Do you think the heat can re-build?

I think the heat can trade haslam or walker for Anderson on the cavs and trade Jwill and Mourning for Mo Willams on the bucks. I can see the bucks lineup now.

PG: J Will

SG: Micheal Redd

SF: The former rapter(forgot his name)

PF: YI

C: Mourning or Andrew Bouget

The heat's lineup:

PG: MO Willams

SG: D WADE

SF: Walker

PF: Anderson

C: Shaq Daddy

So it works out for all of us right. Do you think so?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Muffin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mo Williams chose the Bucks over the Heat just last month so I can't see that trade ever happening. But, rebuilding is a need and definitely an option.

This is the last year on J-Will contract. They may be able to trade him before the trade deadline to a team trying to clear up cap space.

Walker will be harder to trade 'cause his contract is a little longer and a lot of $$. Unless he plays a LOT better than he did last season, I can't see a team wanting him. Haslem has always been good trade bait.

The Heat will have to upgrade their roster via trade this season.

• 1 decade ago

Milwaukee wont give up Mo Williams who they've recently gave a big contract.

The Heat dont have a lot of players that are tradeable so the best way for them to improve is to look at thei bench. they actualy have a good bunch of young athletic players. Athletic players are what the Heat needs right now. Riley needs to develop those players confidence, just like what happened to their ex-player Jason Kapono. If they stayhealthy, and those youngplayers develop, watch out for the Heat.

• 1 decade ago

good one! the heat would be very shaky though at the middle if zo gets traded. back up for shaq would be doleac. the bucks will actually get better w/ your proposition.

by the way, i think you're thinking about charlie villanueva (ex-raptor)

Source(s): GO HEAT!
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Uh huh..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.