Why do other nations in the United Kingdom hate the Nation of England?

I've noticed that in the United Kingdom England is not the most popular among other nations like Wales,Scotland and Northern Ireland.I'm born and breed in Wales and I'm 80% Welsh apart from having something like 20% Irish in my blood from about 2 generations back and I have nothing against the... show more I've noticed that in the United Kingdom England is not the most popular among other nations like Wales,Scotland and Northern Ireland.I'm born and breed in Wales and I'm 80% Welsh apart from having something like 20% Irish in my blood from about 2 generations back and I have nothing against the English.Infact I love they're cities like London,Manchester ETC and they're attractions like Stonehendge and London Bridge.In Wales I think most people don't really have any thing against the English, apart from down the football matches where people shout "Same old english" and "English Bastard" but I think people do that down football matches either because they're retarded or they just do it because it makes them look cool.Come on, it someone from America pissed you off you'd call them an American Bastard!.My question is why do some immature people still hate England for things they have done in the Medievil ages?