Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

What song will be your first song when you get married or what was your first song when you got married?

mine was the man you love - IL Divo

Favorite Answer

"Two hearts" by Zona Jones

The first song that we danced to at the reception was called "Standing Right Next To Me" by Karla Bonoff(sp?) it's a song off the movie soundtrack "8 Seconds". The song that was played when we lit our unity candle was "There Is Love". Everything I Do...I Do It For You is also a nice song to incorporate into a wedding by Bryan Adams. Good luck!

Ours was:

Orange Moon

by: Eryka Badu

I had heard it well before I met my husband--then after we had been dating a while--I heard it once and it smacked me in the face--THIS IS what I have! I'm an orange moon! If you have a moment check it out! We had to have it edited by the DJ as it is a 7 min song-lol. But it is wonderful. I'm not big on the "popular" songs for weddings I don't think...Like the father Daughter song---i used Paul Simons Father Daughter song--my generation has played out Butterfly kisses lol. Check that one out to!

Source(s): i did that!

My first marriage - Can't Help Falling In Love.

My second marriage - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You.

My third marriage - Some Guys Have All The Luck

My fourth marriage - I jes keeeeding!!

I'm gonna sing a song for my husband in our wedding later. From this moment on by shania twain

• A.J.

My Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder

• Lydia

We had an ethnic wedding, so our first dance song was a traditional Ukrainian love ballad.

mines is going to be either "here and now" by luther vandross or "you" by tonex

it would be either grow old with you or nothing's gonna stop us now..it can also be how did you know..