SuperLove asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

English Questions...(F.1-F.2)Today

During the summer holidays,Mark Joins a craft course and makes the following items.

Complete the descriptions of the items using the names of materials.

1.This clock is made in the share of a cute,little pig.the face and body of the pig are

made from soft,pink cloth.This material was stuck onto a piece of (1.__________),which

Icut with a small saw.The eyes,nose and ears are cut from several of coloured (2.__________) that Ibought in a stationery shop.

This picture frame was madeby gluing old keys onto a wooden frame.Since the keys are

made of (3.__________),they shine brightly and are very attractive.

The other materials I used were a piece of transparent (4.__________) plus a small hook for the back which I made from a strip of (5.__________) cut from a washing-up liquid bottle.

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

1.This clock is made in the (shape)of a cute,little pig.the face and body of the pig are

made from soft,pink cloth.This material was stuck onto a piece of (1.__paper/cardboard________),which

I cut with a small saw.The eyes,nose and ears are cut from several of coloured (2._paper/wood_________) that I bought in a stationery shop.

made of (3.__metal/iron________),they shine brightly and are very attractive.

The other materials I used were a piece of transparent (4.__glass________) plus a small hook for the back which I made from a strip of (5.___plastic_______) cut from a washing-up liquid bottle.