*URGENT* What are specific examples of context and text in the novel 'Utopia' by Thomas More?

Hi, I desperately need help on this book 'Utopia' by Thomas More. I need specific references to the novel in terms of its Context and Text. Basically, I find out that you can't understand the book unless you understand the context in which it was written, however I need examples of this from the novel.... show more Hi, I desperately need help on this book 'Utopia' by Thomas More. I need specific references to the novel in terms of its Context and Text. Basically, I find out that you can't understand the book unless you understand the context in which it was written, however I need examples of this from the novel. Without this context, there is NO satire understood, and therefore no point in reading the novel, can anybody confirm this also?

Here is a summary of what I need help on:

* List of Context in the Book (Time it was written) (More's Time)
* List of Text in the Book (Opposite of More's Time)
*Examples of these!

Thanks! :)