Am I thin/fat/normal weight?

I'm female, 15 years old, 5'9 117 lbs with a very small frame and 18% body fat. I never work out so I am untoned with no muscle.

Favorite Answer

You have low muscle mass, but also low body fat. If you gain muscle mass, you will also need to gain fat to keep your body fat percentage constant.

Source(s): Music, 18% body fat for a female is low, women can have up to 30% body fat....for a man 18% is at the upper end of normal.

well i'd say your normal but you should start working out or do a sport, just something cuz if you don't you will just gain more so my advice is to lose some pounds like 5 or at least turn your fat into muscle cuz 18% kidda bad thats almost 1/5 of your whole body.

You're very thin!

BUT be carefull because if you are untoned and don't work out there is a good chance your insides are full of fat. I suggest you start working out, then you'll also be healthy :)

One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to

http://www.think-fit/ and order you free trial, also you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

its normal. i was like that when i was young. i was about 5'11 and 130 lbs. all through middle school and high school. dont worry about it and dont think your fat! you have no need to diet but working out to tone wouldnt be bad either. just dont go too crazy with it.

you sound pretty thin!

you sound like you would be a great model!

go to some callings honeybuns!

you aren't skinny or fat.