promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who is the strongest of all pokemon? is it ditto? mewtwo? mew? or whoever?

I of all the pokemon including the ones in diamond pearl, who is the strongest? could it be ditto, because he can transform into anything rihgt?

Update:

What about the pokemon who supposedly made all the others?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ditto can only transform and copy attacks. this doesnt mean that a ditto has the same skills in using the attacks, so no, ditto is not the strongest. there isnt a best pokemon, each one has advantages and disadvantages against one another, but some are better in certain areas. mew for example, is very illusive and hard to spot because of it special teleport and ability to transform into any other pokemon. mewtwo has very high physic( yea i think i spelled that wrong lol) abilities, and can control things, but still is not the strongest.

Source(s): me
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

But still. Ditto will copy there skill,attacks,defense,speed,or any but even HIGHER. Example: When Ash battle Ditto with Bulbasaur(I might spelled it wrong). The Ditto copy its body and moves. Soonly Ash gave up, because he knows that Bolbasaur will fainted.

Yes sure Ash battle ditto in whatever called tournament. Its because it depends on the trainer.

Also yes, Arcues is strong and like a God, and Giratina is like a devil.

And there

• IVANX14595 years agoReport

Oh also i might some couple of sentence

• 1 decade ago

I feel that Mewtwo is the stronget out of all of the Pokemon (even the legendary Pokemon). He was created by Pokemon "scientists" to be the ultimate Pokemon. He can use telekenises to battle an opponent.

• 1 decade ago

i dont think it is ditto. see, the strongest electric pokemon would be pretty weak against almost any rock type one. it really is impossible to say, because each type has its own strength and weaknesses... from personal experience in pokemon xd, i would say that lugia is pretty dang good...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it is 'arceus'. Because it is the (latest) of the legendary pokemon, alsohe made 5n legendary pokemon namely, palkia, dialga, azelf, uxie and the one that blue (i forgot its name)

• What blue one?? *Azelf is blue... Is mespirit one of those? *Mespirit is pink :V

• 6 years ago

the sexiest pokemon of all time is meloetta thats all i know!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.