Hollister?

Tell me your opinions on hollister

Omg I ♥ love hollisterr!

Favorite Answer

I definitely love Hollister, in fact, I work there! I do agree that some of the clothes are pricier, but when you factor in the quality and comfort you receive, it's totally worth the cost. There's always at least a room or two devoted to discounted clothes so if you dig a little, the price comes out to the same as lower quality chain stores.

It's a little weird when people start wearing the exact same outfits, so I try to mix hollister clothing with out pieces to individualize my outifts. Go Hollister!

Source(s): long time shopper and now employee!

I think it's too expensive, it's a store for clones, everyone who shops there looks exactly the same, and the clothes are ugly with no sort of originality or appeal. I prefer NOT looking like anyone else, and NOT paying to be a walking advertisement.

I ♥ it SOO much!!!Seriously and some of the stuff is really cheap too I love it!!!omg!!LOL!!!

the colthes r cute but they cost a lot of money

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hollister!!!

i just love their shorts, hoodies

• i love it to! but its very exspensive

Like it, but its like the cheapest place i shop.

• DEFF. cute =]]