Is this extremist?

I work with a guy who is a born again Christian and he is very obnoxious about it. We have a couple of Catholic guys who work with us and he will tell them they are going to hell. Also during the Tsunami in Thailand he said thats what they get for worshiping goats. Plus when New Orleans went through there crisis... show more I work with a guy who is a born again Christian and he is very obnoxious about it. We have a couple of Catholic guys who work with us and he will tell them they are going to hell. Also during the Tsunami in Thailand he said thats what they get for worshiping goats. Plus when New Orleans went through there crisis he said "all I have to say is Sodom and Gomorrah". I know this isn't blowing yourself up extreme but it is making it safe for others to be extreme. For example he has two young children, and so do others like him. That next generation if one of those kids has any religious zealous behavior, then he is prime pickings for extremist behavior and why would he not? His whole life he was taught that this type of belief is virtuous. So to me people like this guy makes it safe for extremist behavior. What do you guys think?
24 answers 24