Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Rat poison eaten by cat?

Suppose my neighbors stupid cat were to get into some rat poison. How many packages would he need to eat before... you know... he became ill?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Manrae
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    im not even giving an answer to this question cuz thats just terrible, you shud be ashamed to even post a question like this

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Betty
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    If the poison has not digested entirely from the rat, the cat can get sick. It depends on the amount left in the rat's stomach after ingestion, and how much is in the rat's system. A cat will likely not die, but can be made sick, depending on the age/health of the cat.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    just a few cough cough but that is cruel he would die a very pain full death lol

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    OMG sad

    • who is meaner the person that gets rid of the cat or the fricking owner that doesnt take responsibility to keep the cat inside. BOTH NEED TO BE TAKEN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    • Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Your mean

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    It's rat poison... Not cat poison. Duh!

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.