Chi Guy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who is factually correct the greater percentage of the time. Michael Moore or Rush Limbaugh?

Also, would you agree that they too, are opposite sides of the extreme agenda coin?

BTW I used to enjoy Limbaugh until "I hate Clinton" became the daily topic. Also, Limbaugh once agreed that slaves were not mistreated because they were a valued commodity to their owners. I had him on my car radio when he agreed with a caller and expounded on that.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Michael Moore is the master of the half truth, using anecdotes that are only a part of the whole story to lead you to his own bizarre conclusions.

Look up "deceits in Farenheit 911."

• ash

I view them as entertainment not sources. Any information either one gives out I check before I believe it.

That being said, Moore is way funnier than Limbaugh; Limbaugh's ego is way over the top, I don't like that so keep shutting him off. The off switch, what a wonderful thing!!

Limbaugh. He's correct on a good deal of things, especially on predicting Democrat strategies.

So far Michael Moore hasn't been correct on anything that I have seen. Gun control is a joke that hasn't been funny for a long time. Bush won in '04. Socialized health care is a horrible idea.

Canadian Bacon was pretty funny, but I still think he comes out as the loser in this match-up.

I believe Rush Limbaugh to be more honest that Michael Moore. You can call Rush and argue with him. But with a Michael Moore movie, you watch his twist of the truth he wants you to see and there is no way to point out the obvious flaws as it is a movie.

The first thing to realize, in this conversation, is that both are entertainers who are, first of all, out to make a buck. I strongly suspect that both are akin to the southern end of a northbound mule.

I'm a liberal, and, so, tend to favor Moore.

They are not quite opposites, since Moore doesn't listen to himself talk for 3 hours a day, five days a week, and, I don't think he's ever been indicted for illegal drug use.

• ?

Limbaugh has always just made stuff up and presented It as fact. His statistics are pure fantasy.

Both he and Moore tend to go blind when they are on a crusade, but Moore is much more likely to be giving you factual data rather than a personal fantasy.

Limbaugh also has similarities to Larry Craig that caused him to leave Sacramento, Calif. (KFBK radio) some years ago, and he takes drugs.

• Mike W

I think that both of them are very accurate with the facts that they present. The problem is, they don't always present all the facts. It's possible give a misleading argument without ever having to say anything that is untrue, just leave out the facts that would disprove your argument. If you use either one of them as your sole source of information, then you're quite misinformed.

• andy c

sorry 007, i gave you a thumbs down by mistake. back to the question, how deluded can you be to compare moore with limbaugh? moore is an out and out liar. i can understand you libs not liking rush, but to prefer moore out of spite? ridiculous. he does more to hurt your cause than help.

He is wrong on some major issues but Rush still overall is still right so much more than a liar like Michael Moore.

I'm Laughing my arss of ! Michael Moore If you believe a word that comes out of his fat mouth then that would explain why you are as Dumb as a Liberal Democrat .Rush Limbaugh shits Michalel Mores